- This song appears in Cytus Selection Package.
- "Saika" (彩華) in Japanese means "colourful flowers" or "beautiful flowers". It is also used as a female name, but it's commonly pronounced as Ayaka.
- According to Rabpit's YouTube channel, there are three versions. The hidden version in Cytus and the alternative version in Deemo do not appear in VOEZ.
- This song can also be found in Cytus and Deemo.
- This is the lowest difficulty rated song in special on the Cytus Selection Package
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.